Job Title: Operations Manager (Maternity Cover)
Salary Range: Circa £27,000 pa (pro rata)
Location: Eikon HQ
Job Type: Maternity cover. We envisage this to be a 13 month contract but it may be terminated earlier.
Hours: Part-time, 25 hours per week (including occasional evening meetings), over 45 weeks per year
Eikon is a Surrey based charity that has been working in the local community for almost two decades, providing long-term support to some of the county’s most vulnerable young people and their families. Our vision is to develop happy, thriving and resilient young adults who are able to contribute positively to society.
Purpose of role: Eikon is looking for an experienced and highly organised Operations Manager to manage and support Eikon’s internal operations to ensure that the organisation is well run; and that Line Managers and staff have the information and structures in place to perform well in their roles. Eikon offers a friendly and supportive environment with great scope for varied, on-the-job training and personal development opportunities. We are looking to recruit a professional and focused Operations Manager who shares our passion to make a difference.
To succeed in this role you will have experience in:
- Significant demonstrable experience of successfully managing office operations and teams
- Demonstrable experience in HR compliance and processes
- Experience in managing staff
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information to a wide audience at all levels
- Experience of managing budgets
- Advanced experience and ability with MS Office software
- Able to work well within a team as well as on your own
An enhanced DBS list check will be required for this role.
For an informal discussion, please contact Katie Butler, Operations Manager, on 01932 347434 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th March 2014, 5 p.m.
Interviews: Week commencing 31st March 2014.