Job Title: Youth Worker
Hours: Wednesday Night, 18.15pm to 21.15pm,
Length of Contract: Permanent
Location: Weybridge Youth Centre, Portmore Way, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8JD
Rate of pay: £9.44 per hour
Responsible to: Lead Youth Worker
Eikon is a Surrey based charity that has been working in the local community for almost two decades, providing long-term support to some of the county’s most vulnerable young people and their families.
Our vision is to develop happy, thriving and resilient young adults who are able to contribute positively to society.
- Engage the young people within their own community and signpost to existing services or work in new projects as appropriate
- To plan and prepare for sessions
- Evaluate and review all youth work sessions
- To undertake relevant training and development opportunities where appropriate
- Identify needs and aspirations of young people and involve them in planning, developing and leading sessions and/or personal development plans
- To work within effective local partnerships to meet the needs of young people in Surrey
For more information please click the details below for the job description and application form.
If you are interested in finding out more or applying for the role, then please contact us at email@example.com for an application form.
Closing date for applications: 27/10/17