Our ambition when partnering with companies of all sizes is to look for shared synergies. Synergy may take the form of geographic proximity, vision, industry catchment or individual employee interest.
Benefits of Partnering
By investing time, skills and resources in Eikon, you will be supporting vulnerable young people as well as helping to transform the communities in which we operate. The benefits of a corporate partnership are numerous and could potentially include the following long-term, sustainable results:
- Enhanced employee skills and job satisfaction;
- Improved employee and customer loyalty;
- Increased community profile;
- Enhanced reputation and visibility among peers, media, government and other stakeholders;
- Alignment of community investment with business goals;
- Savings in training costs as employee volunteering opportunities are often as effective as formal training programmes.
How You Can Get Involved
If you would like to explore partnership opportunities, please contact fundraising on 01934 347 434 or email email@example.com. We would be extremely happy to discuss your requirements and partnering options available to you. Why not consider the following:
Join our Ei-konnected Business Club
Many businesses would like to be involved with a charity but often find it difficult to give the time and resource needed to fulfil this. We believe we have the solution for you with our Ei-konnected Business Club which benefits both you and Eikon. The club has been set up to allow you to take part in charitable activities which also gives you the flexibility to involve yourselves as little or as much as you want. for more information please download our leaflet below.