- Date: 6th – 7th June 2015
- Location: London
- Registration fee: £39
- Minimum Sponsorship: £175
- Distance: 100 kilometres (60 miles)
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Start time: 11:00pm from Crystal Palace
Nightrider is a 100 km bike ride around some of London’s most famous landmarks, including Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, Piccadilly Circus, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and Trafalgar Square. What differentiates this event from others is that it takes place at night!
How to Apply:
Sign-up today to be part of our 2015 Nightrider Team! Click here to register online and pay your entry fee; be sure to use Coupon Code: ‘EIKON‘ to recieve £60 discount! We will then get in touch and welcome you to our team.
Create a Team!
New to 2015, you are now able to create your very own Nightrider team. This ensures you all set off at the same time on the evening, and can fund-raise together! This is a brilliant opportunity to get all of your friends together, and have a great night whilst supporting Eikon at the same time.
What We Offer:
We have an excellent support package for all of our cyclists, including the following:
- A fundraising pack to help you reach and even exceed your fundraising target;
- Regular communication leading up to the event to help you stay motivated;
- A dedicated member of staff to offer support and answer any questions you may have;
- A support team on the night to cheer you en route and congratulate you at the end!
For a list of FAQ’s, please click here: FAQ’s.
Still have questions? Then email our Fundraising Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01932 347 434.
“Watching the sunrise over London’s skyline was an unforgettable experience”. Chris Hickford.
“Completing the challenge gave me a great sense of achievement. Don’t just read about it – do it”!. Gareth Squire.
“This was a great way for me to raise money for charity and have fun at the same time”. Samantha Goldie.