Take on a challenge of a lifetime and help transform the lives of vulnerable young people in Surrey by taking part in an overseas challenge. There are numerous options available, from climbing Africa’s Mt Kilimanjaro, cycling the length of Cuba or even walking the Great Wall of China!
The following activities have proven popular in the past, but the list is not exhaustive so if you have another idea then please let us know!
- Climbing Mt Kilimanjaro
- London to Paris Bike Ride
- Mt Everest Base Camp
- Walking the Great Wall of China
- Machu Picchu, Peru
- Sahara Desert
- Icelandic Lava Trek
- Cuban Cycle Challenge
- Rajasthan India Tiger Challenge
How to Apply:
For an information pack or to sign up to one of these activities, email our Fundraising and Development Manager at email@example.com or phone on 01932 347 434.
What We Offer:
- Promotional help to assist you in reaching and even exceeding your fundraising target
- Regular communications throughout the build-up to the event
- A dedicated member of staff to answer any questions that you may have
We work in partnership with Charity Challenge to support people with their overseas challenge. Charity Challenge help facilitate the trips and holds the relevant insurance and expertise for these overseas challenges.
One participant says, “It was the hardest, yet most rewarding thing I have ever done”.
Tempted? Get in touch today!