- Date: 29th July 2018
- Location: London and Surrey
- Registration: £50
- Minimum Sponsorship: Please raise what you can
- Distance: 100 miles
Join Team Eikon in 2018 and support vulnerable young people across Surrey.
Test yourself against 100 miles of closed road route made famous by the London 2012 Olympic Cycle Races.
Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, this event starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park then follows a 100 mile route on closed roads throughout the capital and into Surrey’s beautiful countryside. With challenging climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, this is truly a spectacular event for all involved.
RideLondon 100 is a perfect ride for both club and recreational cyclists. Slower cyclists can enjoy a challenging ride while faster riders will relish the opportunity to pit themselves against the country’s top amateurs.
There is no other closed road event like this; RideLondon Surrey 100 is one of the largest charity fund raising cycle events in the world. The event is broadcast live on TV and is viewed by an international audience of millions.
Be part of Team Eikon to receive
- A fundraising pack to help you reach and even exceed your fundraising target
- Regular communication programs leading up to the event to help you stay motivated
- A support team on the day of the event to cheer you en route and congratulate you at the end!
- Invitation to Eikon’s Award Evening to see the impact your efforts have made on local young people
Sign up today and secure your space!