Our Nationally Recognised, Award-Winning Charity Needs YOU!!
Looking for a unique volunteering opportunity with a progressive, dynamic and transformational charity? Read on….
Volunteering with Eikon could give you the opportunity to learn new skills, build your confidence, meet new people and gain valuable experience for your CV.
Examples of volunteer roles include:
- Youth Work Support i.e. helping to run our lunch clubs in schools;
- Admin support from stuffing envelopes and filing to a wide array of I/T based projects;
- Fundraising support i.e. organising events and/or looking after our challenge participants;
- Ad hoc support during one of our events throughout the year;
- DIY jobs from painting and decorating to handyman help!
By offering your time, skills and experience to Eikon you will be making a lasting difference to the vulnerable young people whom we help in the community. We are always looking to recruit either accomplished volunteers or novices, so whether you want to work directly with young people, assist with frontline work or offer help behind the scenes with fundraising or administrative support, we can find a task for you!
If you are interested in finding out more, please take a look through our current volunteer vacancies here.
For more information on volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01932 347 434 and ask for Shona Rogers.
All prospective volunteers will be subject to CRB checks and interviews.