- Date: 30th July 2017
- Location: London and Surrey
- Fee: £50
- Minimum Sponsorship: £500
- Distance: 100 miles
Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, this event starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park then follows a 100 mile route on closed roads throughout the capital and into Surrey’s beautiful countryside. With challenging climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, this is truly a spectacular event for all involved.
RideLondon 100 is a perfect ride for both club and recreational cyclists. Slower cyclists can enjoy a challenging ride while faster riders will relish the opportunity to pit themselves against the country’s top amateurs.
There is no other closed road event like this; Ride London 100 is one of the largest charity fund raising cycle events in the world. The event is broadcast live on TV and is viewed by an international audience of millions.
What We Offer:
We have an excellent support package for all of our cyclists, including the following:
- A fundraising pack to help you reach and even exceed your fundraising target;
- Regular communication programs leading up to the event to help you stay motivated;
- A dedicated member of staff to offer support and answer any questions you may have;
- A support team on the day of the event to cheer you en route and congratulate you at the end!
Sign up today and secure your space!