Staff & Trustee Vacancies
- Data Analyst
- Youth Worker (Bank)
- Lead Youth Worker at The Hub, Deepcut (can be combined with the Lead Youth Worker at Chobham)
- Lead Youth Worker at Chobham, Surrey (can be combined with the role of the Lead Youth Worker at The Hub, Deepcut)
- Youth Participation Worker
- Youth Worker (Walton Youth Club) can combine role with Sunbury Youth Worker.
- Youth Worker Sunbury (can be combined with the Walton Youth Worker role)
- We’re recruiting: Trust Fundraising Manager
- Chair of Trustees
Eikon’s vision is to develop happy, thriving and resilient young adults who make a positive contribution to society throughout their lives.
We provide timely support to young people in Surrey facing tough situations, in volunteering for us you could make a difference to the lives of these young people.
Please contact us at VolunteerAdministration@eikon.org.ukfor more information on volunteer opportunities with Eikon.
We are proud to be approved training providers for Mentoring and Befriending NCVO accreditation. This is a successful and recognisable course available to our volunteer mentors.