We support schools to develop a SMART approach to mental health and wellbeing across the 8 key areas outlined by the Public Health England model.
Through this we help schools to:
- Identify and review what they already do to promote wellbeing
- Collect feedback and perspectives from stakeholders including students and staff
- Explore options drawing on great practice and evidence from a wide range of sources
- Define their desired whole school approach to wellbeing
- Create a development plan to implement the design
We also incorporate a Systems Leadership approach that provides schools with a unique approach to understand and develop their systems, symbols and behaviours.
We have different levels of support and resources offered, depending on what the school needs. We only work by invitation of the school leadership and always in partnership with a focus on transferring skills for sustainable transformation.