Head of Development
We offer a range of benefits to employees including:
- 5 weeks holiday a year plus Bank Holidays
- Sick pay
- Safeguarding training
- Pension scheme – run by Aviva
- Flexible working where role allows
The Eikon Charity is a leading Surrey charity supporting children and young people to overcome difficulties, manage their wellbeing and become resilient, enabling them to develop into confident adults who contribute positively to their communities.
Main purpose of Job
- To ensure the effectiveness of the charity’s digital marketing activity, maximising return on investment, and evidencing success through regular reporting
- Technical management of our website, ensuring compliance with best practice, and with quality, accessibility and search standards, and improving users’ experience
- Technical oversight of website integrations with our CRM and other platforms
- Work with colleagues and line manager to ensure that your work is aligned to organisational strategy, key objectives and annual plans and budgets
- Customer/donor journey mapping & driving conversion, ensuring activity can be tracked from promotional content through to landing page and goal completion
- Manage our Google Ads account and not-for-profit grant
- Support colleagues to create paid online advertising campaigns and ensure effective tracking, monitoring, improvements, evaluation and reporting of campaigns
- With colleagues, optimise our social media content and platforms to get results
- Optimise website(s) for search engines, accessibility and user experience
- Ensure website analytics are set up effectively and provide meaningful, actionable insight, reporting regularly on growth
- Ensure we benefit from integrating our CRM and other software into the website.
- Ensure the quality and integrate of customer/donor data across all platforms
- Ensuring consistent application of the charity’s brand across campaigns and website
- Other work as requested by your line manager as needed to support our aims
This Job Description and Person Specification reflect the duties of the post as they exist at this time and may be subject to changed based on the needs of the Department Programme. The post-holder may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the salary and competence requirements of this post from time to time as required. The Eikon Charity is committed to a policy of equality of opportunity and aims to provide a working environment which is free from unfair discrimination and will enable employees and volunteers to fulfil their personal potential.
We are looking for applicants that have a real passion to support young people who are full of enthusiasm, knowledgeable and have a welcoming approach and personality.
Applications Eikon is committed to safeguarding and prompting the welfare of young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process. An offer of employment will be subject to an approved Enhanced DBS and Barring Disclosure. If you are interested in applying for the role, please download the application form below, complete it and submit using the Apply Now button below. As part of our Safer Recruitment Policy, we do not accept CVs. We are scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Please apply as soon as possible. We do not provide feedback on applications. We are happy to provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates who attended an interview upon request. If you have any questions, please contact