EWMH Community Delivery Manager
We offer a range of benefits to employees including:
- 5 weeks holiday a year plus Bank Holidays
- Sick pay
- Safeguarding training
- Flexible working where role allows
- Pension scheme
The Eikon Charity is one of Surrey’s leading charities supporting children and young people to overcome difficulties, become resilient and develop into confident adults who contribute positively to their communities.
We are looking for people with passion and expertise to drive the charity forward and help us continue to be a leading provider of early intervention in Surrey.
The Eikon Charity is committed to a policy of equality of opportunity and aims to provide a working environment which is free from unfair discrimination and will enable employees and volunteers to fulfil their personal potential.
Main purpose of Job
Delivering sessions to clients identified through the EWMH (Emotional Wellbeing & Mental Health) contract. As a practitioner, you will hold a weekly caseload, will work as part of a team, undertaking assessments and delivering a range of evidence-based intervention for children, young people.
The service is underpinned by CYP IAPT principles and the post holder would support and assist the core aims of this in the service.
- Assess the needs and strengths of the referred child or young person and help them identify individual goals to achieve desired change
- Use creative engaging approaches and own knowledge along with research-based methods and models to meet the emotional wellbeing needs of CYP
- Record and collect data with various tools and use this to evaluate the effectiveness of interventions
- To take responsibility for own caseload of children, young people and families some with complex and multiple needs
- To involve children, young people and their parents in the co-production of programmes, activities and services
- To keep accurate records of individual engagement, evidence of change and celebrate progress with children and young people
- To provide, record and report the appropriate data to ensure support programmes can be accurately monitored and evaluated
- To apply safeguarding and child protection procedures
- To provide written case studies as evidence of the effectiveness of individual interventions
- To work as part of a team and attend team meetings, training events and participate fully in one to one, peer and group supervision
- Provide time-limited 1:1 sessions for children, young people and families
- To take responsibility for the more complex cases/situations presenting within the service
- To attend and actively participate in regular supervision once every six weeks
- To work co-operatively and under the management of The Eikon Charity staff to ensure the highest quality of delivery and support
- To work within Eikon’s internal policies, safeguarding and data protection regulations
- To assist with the development and progression of the service by adhering to all communication requests and assisting with peer progression development when requested through case supervision
- To be responsible for equipment/resources linked to service delivery
- To promote, monitor and maintain health safety and security in the working environment
We are looking for applicants that have a real passion to support young people who are full of enthusiasm, knowledgeable and have a welcoming approach and personality.
Eikon is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process.
An offer of employment will be subject to an approved Enhanced DBS and Barring Disclosure.
As part of our Safer Recruitment Policy, we do not accept CVs.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please download the application form below, complete it and submit using the Apply Now button below. If you have any questions, please contact
We are scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Please apply as soon as possible.
We do not provide feedback on applications.
We are happy to provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates who attended an interview upon request.