People & Facilities Manager
The Eikon Charity is a leading Surrey charity supporting children and young people to overcome difficulties, manage their wellbeing and become resilient, enabling them to develop into confident adults who contribute positively to their communities.
We are looking for volunteers who have a welcoming approach and personality and share our passion to support young people. As receptionist you will be the first-person young people and their parents or carers see, they may be nervous and the welcome they receive is so important as they wait for their practitioner.
- Welcome children/young people and their parents or carers
- Answering the phone and monitoring email queries
- Take part in regular one to one and team meetings (following Government Covid-19 guidelines, where appropriate)
- Assist with regularly monitoring and reviewing the services
- To establish appropriate professional boundaries in relationships with young people
- To work within Eikon’s internal policies, safeguarding and data protection regulations
- At least 3 hours a week time commitment: We are looking to cover reception from 14.00 to 17.00 Monday through Friday,
- You can volunteer one afternoon per week
- You can do more than one afternoon if you are able
- Let us know your preferred day(s) when applying for the role
How to apply
The Eikon Charity is committed to a policy of equality of opportunity and aims to provide a working environment which is free from unfair discrimination and will enable employees and volunteers to fulfil their personal potential.
Eikon is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process.
This role will be subject to an approved Enhanced DBS and Barring Disclosure check.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please download the application form below, complete it and submit using the Apply Now button below.
As part of our Safer Recruitment Policy, we do not accept CVs.