Communities Delivery Manager
We offer a range of benefits to employees including:
- 5 weeks holiday a year
- Sick pay
- Safeguarding training
- Pension scheme – run by Aviva
The Eikon Charity is one of Surrey’s leading charities supporting children and young people to overcome difficulties, become resilient and develop into confident adults who contribute positively to their communities. We are looking for people with passion and expertise to drive the charity forward and help us continue to be a leading provider of early intervention in Surrey.
Main purpose of Job
We are looking to appoint a new member of the team to provide administrative support to the Emotional, Wellbeing & Mental Health (EWMH) Communities Contract Team. The successful candidate needs to demonstrate that they can work proactively, use own initiative and work unsupported to achieve tasks. The administrator will be part of a small team who provides administrative support to the Communities Contract Team alongside, reception cover, (when required) providing a warm and professional welcome for service users, professionals and all other stakeholders.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Office, mail chimp, poll daddy and Survey Monkey
- Answering telephone and email queries from partner organisations
- Demonstrate that they can work proactively, use own initiative, and work unsupported to achieve tasks
- Contacting families via the telephone that are referred to Eikon
- On occasion attend home visits with EWMH Community Team members to families accessing Eikon support
- Producing and sending letters, correspondence and newsletters
- General administration work including filing, archiving, retrieving information and documents
- Provide, record and report the appropriate data to ensure support programmes can be accurately monitored and evaluated
- Ensure all data and information is uploaded onto all relevant databases
- Support the coordination and administration of group works delivered by the Communities Contract team, in both schools and community settings (Heads Up and High Hopes, parent work, other programmes as necessary)
- Support the EWP team with administration relating to their work with CYPF record keeping
- Reception cover, provide a warm and professional welcome for service users, professionals and all other stakeholders
- Monitoring general phone calls and email enquiries, ensuring these get forward to the correct recipient
- Work within Eikon’s equal opportunities, health & safety, and safeguarding policies at all times
- Understand and act when safeguarding issues need to be escalated
- Work as part of a team and attend team meetings, training events and participate fully in 1:1, peer and group supervision where this is needed or applicable
- Work co-operatively and under the management of The Eikon Charity staff to ensure the highest quality of delivery and support
- Work within Eikon’s internal policies, safeguarding and data protection regulations
- Be responsible for equipment/resources linked to service delivery
This Job Description and Person Specification reflect the duties of the post as they exist at this time and may be subject to changed based on the needs of the Department Programme. The post-holder may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the salary and competence requirements of this post from time to time as required.
Applications Eikon is committed to safeguarding and prompting the welfare of young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process. An offer of employment will be subject to an approved Enhanced DBS and Barring Disclosure.
As part of our Safer Recruitment Policy, we do not accept CVs.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please download the application form below, complete it and submit using the Apply Now button below.
We are scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Please apply as soon as possible.
We do not provide feedback on applications.
We are happy to provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates who attended an interview upon request.