By accepting a guaranteed entry into the Event I agree with Eikon that:
Registration and participation
1. I will pay a non-refundable registration fee of £50
2. I will inform Eikon’s Events Team immediately if I am unable to take part in the Event.
Minimum fundraising target
3. I pledge to raise a minimum of £2,000 for Eikon through my participation in the Event.
Donations and payment terms
4. I will keep details of the names and addresses of, and amounts donated or pledged by, all donors and provide such details to Eikon on request.
5. I will regularly pay all money collected on behalf of Eikon to Eikon directly by:
• Paying online with my credit or debit card
• Calling the events team on 01932 347434 with my credit or debit card details
• Sending cheques made payable to “Eikon” to: Fundraising, Eikon, Selsdon Road, New Haw, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 3HP
6. I will send an accompanying breakdown of how the money was raised and return all used and un-used sponsor forms.
7. I will, if the sum of £2,000 has not been paid by 26 May 2020, pay the remainder from my own personal funds within one month of this date or in instalments to be agreed in writing with Eikon.
8. I agree to set up and use an online fundraising page at https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/2020mara
9. I will comply with any fundraising guidance or advice issued by Eikon.
10. I will collect money only on behalf of Eikon in connection with the Event.
11. I will use only lawful means to fundraise for Eikon and will not do anything that harms or is likely to harm the Eikon reputation.
12. I will not use the Eikon’s logo without permission and will obtain all fundraising materials from Eikon.
13. My fundraising will not include:
• Raising funds by carrying out door-to-door or unsolicited collections
• Collecting in any public place without first obtaining authorisation from the local authority and any other licences or consent that Eikon require me to obtain
• Collecting on private property (including shops, pubs etc) without first obtaining permission of the owner of the private property
• Conducting any raffle or lottery or putting on any public Event without first contacting Eikon and taking any steps which Eikon require
14. I agree that Gift Aid payments cannot count towards the fundraising pledge and instead will be considered as over and above the pledged fundraising total.
15. I agree that Eikon can terminate my authority to fundraise on their behalf at any time by sending written notice to the address above.
Personal data and images
16. I give permission for the free use of my name, picture, image, feedback and comments in any future publicity, advertising, fundraising materials and/or promotion.
17. I give permission for my personal information to be stored and used by Eikon in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the Event.
Health, safety and fitness
18. I take part in the Event at my own risk and will not hold Eikon or any connected persons responsible for any accident, injury or illness sustained to the fullest extent possible in law.
19. I will fully prepare myself for the physical challenge of the Event and I will check with my doctor to ensure that I am medically fit to participate in the Event.
20. I will comply with any health and safety and other rules or guidelines issued by Eikon or any Event organisers.