Boy in black hoodie


Safeguarding Policy

Click on the link below to download The Eikon Charity’s Safeguarding Policy.


If you feel like you need help or want to speak to someone about what you’re going through, you may be comfortable or able to speak to your parent or carer. You can also speak to your teacher at school or college, or your GP to find out what help and support is available.

There are also services you can speak to anonymously that you can find here.

Eikon's Safeguarding Policy
School boy alone